Create a List of Cards
Creating a list of cards will give you a quick at-a-glance view of cards for your specified data.
To create a List of Cards:
- Create a new chart.
- Select "List" from the menu options.
- Select which cards you would like to count.
- Open Cards - all those cards from your board that are visible. This includes completed cards as well.
- Completed Cards - all cards on your board that have been moved to your "Done" list(s).
- Cards Added to Board - this is all cards added to your board.
- Unchecked Checklist Items - this is all checklist items which have not been marked as complete.
- Select the board from which you would like the card count. Hit "Continue" or press enter.
- Now you can choose to apply a filter or not. Filters can be edited on the report after should you decide to view your data differently.
- No filter - this will show all cards on your board.
- Filter - you will be able to select the data you'd like to see from your board.
- Give your count a name. Hit "Save" or press enter.
After you're finished...
Once you're list is complete you can do the following:
- Drill down further into the individual Cards to see more details by clicking on the Card title.
- Drag and drop this chart tile anywhere you like within your dashboard.
- Export your report to a PNG file, print it or set up a scheduled email.