Sales Teams Recommendations
Using your Trello board to monitor and track sales is simple and easy. Here, we've made a few recommendations on how to make the most out of the tools available in Trello. Custom fields is available with most Trello paid accounts and you can find out more about it here.
We recommend using a List, or multiple Lists if you have different stages to your sales process, to indicate current funnel prospects. Move cards to these Lists as they progress through your current sales funnel.
- New / Qualifying / 1st Demo / 2nd Demo / Proposal Sent / Win / Lose
- Sales Value - Use a numerical field to keep track of the sales value of each card.
- Sales Prospect Category - Use a dropdown field to categorize sales prospects into "Hot" or "Warm" prospects.
- Lead Potential - Use a dropdown field to categorize leads as "Low, Medium, High" potential or some similar rating scale.
- Source - Use a dropdown field to identify from which source your lead came from.
Labels (if not using custom fields)
- Sales Prospect Category - Use a Labels to categorize sales prospects into "Hot" or "Warm" prospects.
- Source - Use Labels to identify from which source your leads came.