Create a chart to view your Cards in Progress Status - ie. hold, stuck, not started etc.
Cards In Progress by Status:
- Create a new chart.
- Select either "Bar Chart" or "Pie Chart" from the menu options.
- Select your chart width preference. This is how much space your chart will take up on your dashboard.
- For Pie Charts we recommend 1/2 width to best see all the Chart labels
- Select Open Cards to show all those Cards from your Board that are visible (we will filter this to just the in progress ones later).
- Select which Board/s you would like to report on.
- Select to group by Status to group your data based on the custom field
- Select Cards to count the total number of Cards.
- Select Filter at this step
- Add a List Filter and select those Lists which contain your In Progress Cards.
- Give your chart a name, ie "In Progress by Status". Hit the "Save" button, or press enter.
After you're finished...
Once you're chart is complete you can do the following:
Drag and drop this chart tile anywhere you like within your dashboard.
Hover your mouse over different parts of the chart to show further details on your specified data.
Drill down (by clicking on the chart) and see full details of completed Cards and the time they took.
Note: Drilldowns are only available once you click 'Done' in the top right.