Create a chart to view your Cards In Progress by Team Member by Label.
Cards In Progress by Team Member by Label:
- Create a new chart.
- Select "Stacked Bar Chart" from the Chart Type options.
- Select your chart width preference. This is how much space your chart will take up on your dashboard. For Stacked Bar Charts we recommend at least 1/2 width to best see all the Chart labels
- Select Open Cards to show all those Cards from your Board that are visible.
- Select which Board/s you would like to report on.
- Select Primary Breakdown by Member.
- Select Secondary Breakdown by Label to group your data based on Labels.
- Select Filter at this step
- Add a List Filter and select those Lists which contain your In Progress Cards.
- Give your chart a name. Hit the "Save" button, or press enter.
After you're finished...
Once you're chart is complete you can do the following:
- Drag and drop this chart tile anywhere you like within your dashboard.
- Hover your mouse over different parts of the chart to show further details on your specified data.
- Drill down (by clicking on the chart title) and see full details of completed Cards and the time they took.
Note: Drilldowns are only available once you click 'Done' in the top right.