Create a chart to view the Cards added to your Board by Type.
Added Cards by Type:
- Create a new chart.
- Select either "Bar Chart" or "Pie Chart" from the menu options.
- Select your chart width preference. This is how much space your chart will take up on your dashboard.
- For Pie Charts we recommend 1/2 width to best see all the chart Labels
- Select Cards added to Board to show all the Cards added to the Board(s) you would like to report on.
- Select which Board(s) you would like to report on.
- Select Type to group your data based on the Custom Field
- Select Cards to count the total number of Cards.
- Select No Filter at this step to see all the Cards added to your selected Board(s).
- Give your chart a name, ie "Cards Added to Board by Type". Hit the "Save" button, or press enter.
After you're finished...
Once you're chart is complete you can do the following:
Drag and drop this chart tile anywhere you like within your dashboard.
Hover your mouse over different parts of the chart to show further details on your specified data.
Drill down (by clicking on the chart) and see full details of completed Cards and the time they took.
Note: Drilldowns are only available once you click 'Done' in the top right.